Monday, August 29, 2005

Today - random

Today....
Today it is sunshine - both inside and out, my jaw hurts, its windy, I was looking at some more H.R.Giger work and really liked this "Mermaid transformation", I think I want to eat strawberry icecream, the house is all silent, I am wearing a skirt over my pants, I am thinking about dying my entire hair purple - but am wondering if that will ruin my work-opportunities for the next month, the floor cracked while my roomy was passing me - she smiled,

I am looking out the window into the street below, I have a little angel and a little devil sitting on top of the computer-screen, two guys and a girl dressed kinda slutty just came out of a backalley with a huge videocamera, I feel very calm, a guy who nearly had his tongue out of his mouth just rode by on a big, silver-colored bike, I have no trouble accepting that people come and go in my life anymore - I have let go of the need to try and control any feelings, Its peculiar how I seem to scare some people with my so called "overthinking" OR my energeticalness (Is that a word?) I don't know why - but I seem to do, I love the tree outside my window- its just so huge and comforting, my roomy is talking with her boyfriend who is traveling with the Trans-Siberian railroad - She sounds so happy - in love, I am going to go and walk a little in our garden barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment