Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Information about Alberts disappearance

I have just received some quite disturbing news. It might seem that Albert never ran off, but was actually the victim of a jealous and evil creature who I underestimated in huge proportions. The spider better known as Hyacinth.
I also take a lot of blame upon myself, for having mistreated her (throwing her out the window every morning) and caused jealousy by having a favorite. Still it can never justify such an heinous crime..
I have been informed she was very recently spotted in a bathroom in England, more precisely London ( Look here for firther information) and I hear her evil spirit, which to my great remorse, I never saw clearly is still most vital.

Here si a picture in memory of Albert.

No comments:

Post a Comment