Friday, August 26, 2005

Reasons why I think I am going to stay single for a looong time

1 I am very, very stubborn
2 I want things MY way
3 I very often find people to be clingy
4 I hate clingy
5 I dont want to rescue or be rescued!!!!!!!
6 Me freedom is almost everything to me
7 I need lot of space and alone-time
8 I love flirting (Even though I mean nothing with it)
9 I am extremely slutty in the right circumstances (selective slut; With just one guy; my boyfriend)
10 I have some gross eatinghbaits now and then (I can eat an entire package
of creamcheese without anything else on it)
11 I do what I want to do and I hate to plan things (I am so bad at it also)
12 I love being alone
13 I am very weird (At least people tell me so, not sure to which extent I agree)
14 If things bore me I find something else to play with
15 I hate clingy (had to repeat that)
16 I hate any form of control or being controlled
17 I hate any form of manipulative behavior, even if people do it unconsciously
18 I have problems with demands, restrictions ands rules of any kind

19 I just wanna, live , love and be free (Yes, I am sortof a hippie)

See? I am damned difficult ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment