Sunday, August 14, 2005

IMBT / Jungian personality test

Jung Explorer Test
Actualized type: ENFP/ENTP
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 76.67% Introverted (I) 23.33%
Intuitive (N) 75.76% Sensing (S) 24.24%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 72.22% Judging (J) 27.78%

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Preferred type: ENFP
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 75.86% Introverted (I) 24.14%
Intuitive (N) 68.75% Sensing (S) 31.25%
Feeling (F) 53.13% Thinking (T) 46.88%
Perceiving (P) 86.67% Judging (J) 13.33%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Attraction type: ENFP/ENTP
(who you are attracted to)
Extroverted (E) 84.38% Introverted (I) 15.63%
Intuitive (N) 80% Sensing (S) 20%
Feeling (F) 50% Thinking (T) 50%
Perceiving (P) 71.43% Judging (J) 28.57%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Take Jung Explorer Test


Thinking about the scores:
I was a little surprised by these results. Mostly because they had such a funny comparison between what I see myself as, or want to be, what I am attracted to, and what I actually am.
I was also a little surprised to see that they put me as a T / P.
I guess before I always though I was basically a lot more feeling-dominated. But I have also changed a lot the last 6 months and also got more aware of who I am.
The funny part for me was to see that it seems like I WANT to perceive myself as more feeling-dominated.
I think the reason for that is that sometimes I can be somewhat hard and principle-minded. And when I do I am not very compassionate. I guess I have a little problem with that, as I basically want to be compassionate and I really don't want to hurt ANYBODY in this entire world EVER. But that can hardly be done, when you have to stand up for what you are and what you believe in.
It also seems like I want to see myself as more perceiving than judging(than I actually am), and I think that goes back to the same thing.. I never LIKE to judge anybody or put a label etc on things. But in real life you are forced to, one cannot be without judgment. But damn, I just want all to be treated with respect :)
So basically, the differences in "Who I am" and "What I prefer to be" is my more idealistic tendencies hitting through, being in conflict with the actual world and the realism I would be forced to apply, which makes me who I am also.
Hmm, I also seem to want to be slightly more sensing thank I am. I would have to think a little more about that, before I can give any conclutions, but it sure is interesting to me.
And also the fact that I WANT to be more sensing. BUT I AM attracted to those with more intuition than sensing...hmmmmmmm.....but I seem to want those I am attracted to to be AS judging as I am in real life, and not as judging as I WOULD ideally want to be.
This was fun and shows some complexities I was not aware of before. I need to take this test a few times to see if I get the same result.

No comments:

Post a Comment