Saturday, August 20, 2005

Downtown Oslo in the weekends

I took the subway downtown tonight. To take the subway or even to be downtown in Oslo nighttime in the weekends is a special experience.
I was sitting next to some people who seemed to force my attention on them.
Not because they were having fun, not because they seemed to get any pleasure out of this, they were just deeply and genuinely pathetic.
The only thing they were showing off were their attempts to try and look strong and cool in others eyes. They couldn't have looked smaller in mine.
They made an extremely well example of why fashion is something selling well in Norway today - because its filled up with people of sheepish non-individual behavior and thinking.
I wasn't just disliking these people, I was loathing them.
It felt like was taking a trip on a subway filled with baboons.

I am sorry, but I have to allow myself to be a bitch now and then too.

No comments:

Post a Comment