Friday, August 19, 2005

I have been tagged

Oh, it seems I have been tagged. This is something unknown to me until this very day, but life is a learning-process isn't it? .... So, heh.
Being tagged means according to Sangroncito -who did this evil deed to me (sob, sob*) I have to list five to ten songs that I am currently "digging". Since I found this extremely painful and a total waste of my time, I spent even more time on it and added 18** instead (Never been so good on following rules MUHAHHA!*huge grin*

This will reveal one of my hidden secrets for many years (shame, shame, but I will give in for the pressure)
Then I am instructed to tag five other people to make them reveal their shame to the world as well (So much fun, HAH!)

*I am actually enjoying this, but trying to make it look like I suffer so you wont understand my pathetic pleasure for decadent random silliness like this.
**I actually added 19, so I cheated even more. I am impossible* sigh*

1. Beloved VNV Nation (Makes me disappear and float)
2. A sortof fairytale - Tori Amos (I am ever faithful to Tori)
3. The dancer - PJ.Harvey (Listen to me scream together with her, ha ha)
4. Balladen om briggen Blue Bird av Hull - Imperiet (This is awesome - makes my cry)
5. Asking too much - Ani Difranco (Yeah baby! She knows the deal)
6. Human nature & Erotica - Madonna (Shit did I really admit this? My bad taste is official)
7. The lady of shalott - Loreena McKennit (Or ANYTHING else by her, beautiful)
8. Spirit dance - Dead can dance
9. What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong (NEVER gets old!)
10: Henry Lee - PJ.Harvey and Nick Cave (Just a dash of evil)
11: I know you by heart - Eva Cassidy (Speaks to my heart)
12: Got to see you again - Norah Jones (Just because)
13: Svefn-g-englar - Sigur Ros
14: Rammstein - Rammstein (Very good for jumping up and down and screaming, he he)
15: Winter poem (Radka Toneff)
16: Riders on the storm - The Doors (Never dies)
17: Ode to joy - Beethoven (This man was a genius, no doubt)
18: O Fortuna , Carmina Burana - Carl Orf (This is awesome - gives me goosepumps)


There. I listed the songs I am currently obsessed by.

Now....
My victims will be:

Bloggerihuana

Entropy

Dreamer of Dreams' Journal

Life of a Left-Handed Plebe


Considerr yourself tagged (MUHAHAHAH)

No comments:

Post a Comment