Saturday, August 27, 2005

My own comments to the list I made yesterday

Yesterday I was in a "Get the hell away from me mood"
It doesn't happen that often, but it does. I think it occurs if I feel that somebody is trying to manipulate me and then I just back off from the entire thing.

Now I am back to my good old "I love the world" mood he he, and thats the true me. The other version is more of a defence-mechanism.

Thought I should add some comments to my yesterday post.

1 I am also also very flexible and ready to see other points of view
2 If somebody shows me that I am wrong I have no trouble admitting it and go with their way
3 With "clingy" I mean : they dont respect signals - they dont follow a natural flow of relating. Like if I send them one message they send me 7......
4 .....If you get my point. There should be balance
5 Co-dependency is not a good idea, somebody independent and selfsecure is always a good idea (I am not here to make your world complete)
6 I also give a lot of freedom
7 I think that's just healthy and with the right person I don't need that much alonetime actually
8 Why not find somebody who is okay with that? And also, If I am in love, I get totally focused on that one person.
9 This could be a very beneficial point for a special someone, he he
10 Who cares really? And if they do...Ha ha, I think that would be kinda petty.
11 Could be a problem, but I am working on myself every day
12 I wouldn't be with somebody who also didn't sherish alone-time
13 I wouldn't be attracted to somebody who wasn't "weird" (In the eyes of society)
14 This is a big problem for me, but I am also working on this. Would need a lot of understanding here and also a lot of excitement in a relationship
15 And not someone clingy ;)
16 Or controlling
17 Or manipulative. I think its just healthy of me to react on such things
18 Okay, this is also one of my issues. Nobody is perfect. Also trying to do something with it, but some things take time

19 Yes I do :) but you can do that together with someone too

I don't think I am difficult really. But complexed, yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment