Monday, August 15, 2005

LISTS: List 1: Things I enjoyed as a kid

I have enjoying making lists lately.....
If any of you would want to share your own lists that would be awesome
Here is one of mine:

water
lego
these little tapes with adventures and fairytales that my mom used to buy to me
playing detective
clubs
detective
spying
clibing things
clibing houses
making a huge speed on my swing and jump off it
making a huge speed on the swing I had inside my room, build a large pile of stuff in front of it, and jump over it
have my friend to make a huge speed on my swing, build a huge pile of stuff in front of it, lay myself on top of that, and make her jump over it (Yes, sounds a little crazy now when I look back, ha ha)
get dirty
jump in ponds
do things people dared me to that they didnt think I would do
make up stories
jump
jump really hard into a dirty pond when I had really neat and clean clothes
my mother reading books for me
climbing rooftops
jumping from one roof to the other
climbing "the rotten plank" that lead to the first roof we used to start our roofclimbing with, that looked like it was going to fall apart anytime
cabins
building pretendcabins
building pretendhouses
the secret cabin we had in the forrest nearby
forests
flowers
making garlands out of flowers
drawing
painting
drawing comic with princess and princesses as main characters
comic and cartoons
He-man
Starwars
Darth Wader (I thought he was awesome)
climbing trees
getting up at 7 am to see cartoons on skychannel with my bestfriend and eat loads of candy
my best friend
cutting off all the hair on my boring-girly-dolls and draw on them with a permanent marker (maybe I was a little disturbed, ha ha)
playing hospital with my stuffed animals
my fav stuffed animal "Smule"(his name) which was a handpuppet rabbit I made a pretend voice to, who (Yes, he is a WHO) came with us on all vacations
"Lille skuff" (translation: Little drawer - its his name, don't ask me why) my second best stuffed animal
(I felt guilty about having favorite stuffed animals, because I dint want to hurt any of their feelings, so I put all of them in my bed, even the ones I dint like)
playing boardgames
press the doorbell of strangers apartments and tell them strange things, when they picked it up, and run
making fake survey-phonecalls, asking people questions
the club-locals me and me best friend had in the attic, that we called "The black rose club" (of course we changed the name now and then)
recording pretend radioshows with political and sports interviews on my taperecorder
dressing up in weird costumes, putting on my moms LP player, and mime and sing to the old records from the 70s that she had , dancing on the livingroom-table with my bestfriend
cardboardboxes (they can be made into ANYTHING)
having a big roll of yarn and roll it around all the furniture and livingroom pretending to be a huuuge spider
deserted houses (they were like magic treasures we could explore)
finding things people had abandoned
fleemarkets
swingchairs

This will be udated if I come up with more

No comments:

Post a Comment