Sunday, August 14, 2005

Election-day closing up

Soon there's election-day in Norway. I am not sure what to vote for yet, but I am surely looking forward to it. The reason why I don't know yet is that I am a little tactic in a way. I have two parties that I agree with, the one more than the other. BUT, the one I agree with more doesn't stand much of a chance getting any representatives in the parliament. So the thing is, I will follow the election closely and see if this part has ANY chance at all actually getting a representative. If they do I will surely vote for them and be a support to what I most believe in in addition to helping them get at least a little foot inside the big run. BUT, if they don't seem to have a chance, I will do as last time, and vote for the party I favor second, that actually already has some representatives and have an opportunity to maybe get in government (MAN; would that be awesome, if they did I don't even think I would want to leave Norway, ha ha)
Oh, well...It will be exciting....maybe I am the one of the few here who think voting still is exciting, ha ha!
I wonder which political views the people who read this blog have, would be cool to know. I should have some barometer which you could click on and which could measure it. Damn, I should go browse and see if something like that exists.
If there was something as a "love everybody and do what's best for mankind-party" I would surely vote for it. I am a sentimental sucker, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment