Monday, August 22, 2005

Spider-me

I am a tiny little spider trapped in the body of a woman
I don't know how this happened. I once was a blue, soft and hairy spider, living my tiny little spiderlife spinning my little tiny web.

My web looked so wonderful. I could spin a web the entire night and when the sun came up in the morning it would shine more bright and beautiful than anything I`ve ever seen. Sometimes it would even rain. And when the sunrays hit the droplets in my web, I was fulfilled and happy.

I never liked the killing though. I always spun my web very soft, so no bugs were really trapped in it. I always tried to get food in other ways. The other spiders of course thought I was a sissy. Maybe they were right. I don't know.
But I just wanted to spin my web to see it shine in the sunset.

I could spin it between some branches in a tree, cause I`ve always loved trees.
In the midle of the night, when the wind was rushing throught the leaves, and I only could hear soft night-sounds in the forest, I wouls spin my web extra slowly.
I would lay all my love into the cord and spin it in patterns that I knew would look wonderful when the sun would kiss it in the mornings.

But now I am trapped in a womans body.
And I miss my web.

No comments:

Post a Comment