Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Taoist mood with Harry Potter

I have just awokened.

I got some comments yesterday....yyyyeeeyyy!

Today I have a empty cotton head, its kinda nice...no thoughts. I like it like that, the taoist in me is very pleased. Though the analytic in there somewhere is probably bored. Well, let it be bored, it cant get all the attention, ha ha

Yesterday I baught the new Harry Potter book.(*me holding it tightly - mumbeling in a possesive and moderly, lovable way*). Need I say moore? Going back to the reading now.

3 comments:

  1. What about the Tao of Analysis? I think the analytical side might have a more enjoyable time with that one, hehe. I'm jealous, all my friends here have the book and I don't, but then, I'm broke at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am i the only one who's not gonna buy it..?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I hope you are the only one baby, cause you are missing out on a wonderfull readingexperience :)
    The child in me is thrilled to read it!

    ReplyDelete