Monday, July 25, 2005

"Lumos" and somebody dead

OMG...this Rowling-woman is going to kill me!
This is too exciting :D
I am sitting in the darkness unable to put down this book.
Well, at least I can do something about the darkness: "Lumos!"
;)



Now I am done with the book.....(*sighs*, she should be forced to write new ones forever, I don't know what I am going to do if she stops, it will be like when Watterson stopped, *huuuge sighs, tearfilled eyes*)

I don`t really believe that X* is actually dead.
Well, I didn`t believe it when Sirius died either, that time I thought he might come back since he died in such a mysterious manner.
I mean he just fell through the gates of death.
This is highly linked to mythology - and like the story of Orpheus and Eurydice, I thought, well, maybe in the next book somebody could bring him back.
(And I wont believe that wont happen until I have put down the LAST book of Harry Potter ever written)

But this time, with X* dyeing, it just seems like an act. I really don`t believe that XX* could kill him, OH no! It nearly seemed planned by X and XX.
I din`t even cry while reading it (I could nearly see the letters in the book while reading about Sirius´ death), cause I was just not convinced it wasn`t true, just an act.
If it`s not I will get really M-A-D!
:(


*I will not write the names, so I don`t destroy it for people who hasn`t read it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Asa, you asked my why am I using Esperanto... There are many reasonds. Thre main is that it gives me a freedom of expression I can't even have in my native language. I can experiment and build words in Esperanto in a way that won't be possible in any othe language I know (I'm fluent in Romanian, English, French, Spanish and Russian, too, and I can manage OK in Portuguese and Italian, plus I know some German and Japanese and some expressions in Chinese). So, the freedom of expression is the main point. Secondly, because it's not fair to have English and any other language with native speakers as a lingua franca for my thoughts. Why should I learn their language when they don't want to learn mine? I've been living in the US for the last 6 years and English is like a second native language for me. But I don't think it's fair to have to use it for my personal blog.
    The third reason is that Esperanto has a close community. I'm getting 3-4 times more visits and comments in my Esperanto blog than in English one. There are too many English speakers and in the maze of English blogs, mine won't make any difference, and no one would (almost) bother to read it :-).
    Also, using my native language wouldn't be fair either. My thoughts are not only for Romanians. Same for any other choice of natural language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand very well.
    Thank you for sharing.
    :)
    Aasa

    ReplyDelete