Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Control

Oh, I feel exhausted.
Have been fighting with my mother again, I am really tired of it.
It seems she will never give up trying to control me, and I will never give up not letting her controll me.
I will not even give her 1%, and that seems to be the ever returning issue.

I know that some things that can seem like control from her side is actually just trying to help too, but it`s hard meeting that with an open heart, when I am so used to defend myself against the control and "attacks", ever since I was a kid.
Seems also like I have developed a lot of anti-control issues, I get freaked out if somebody try to mess with my freedom.

I know it´s never one way only, there is alwasy two sides of the story, and I know I am not always easy either.
She has issues with my "hippie" attitude. I guess I am not always so realistick in that sence.
I just want peace, love and happyness, ha ha!

5 comments:

  1. Your mom isn't a Virgo, is she? lol. Mine is, and that can be difficult to handle sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, he.
    No, she is a scorpio, and that fits her damned well.
    She really can sting in a poisonous way
    She is a sweety too though
    ;)
    Aasa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either way, two signs that Aquarius don't necessarily get along with. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, thank you.
    No, it´s actually not that hard on me....
    but I get very tired of it at times.

    Seems like me and her could have such a good relation if she would just relax on the control-part.

    ....but it´s okay, I never let things put me down long, I have a too bad memory for that, ha ha!

    ..it`s not that I repress things, I wouln never do that, but I prefer to look and focus on the positive things in the long run.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. "HAPPINESS IS GOOD HEALTH AND BAD MEMORY"

    --Albert Schweitzer

    He he
    :D

    ReplyDelete