Thursday, September 15, 2005

Night walk for the night owl

I met a guy from the net in real life the other day and I can reveal to you all that it was great.
He suggested that we should go to a cafe to meet up, but I wanted to do something where I felt more "secure" in a way (was a little nervous) so I suggested we could go for a night walk instead.(I love endless walks at night, or whatever the time) And so we did.

We met outside the botanical garden here in Oslo at night. At these hours it is closed so we had to climb over a fence with barbed wire on it, something which went quite alright.

It was really nice, rain was pouring down, but we sat under a huge tree for a while and just talked.
The air was chill but not too much, just so one got a nice touch of it on the skin.
The sky was dark, but yet one could sense a dim red light from it. The entire atmosphere was a tad" wampireish", but stil calm and serene - really my kinda thing.

He had a wondeful umbrella which we walked under for a while and talked, while listening to the hammering of raindrops over us.
We spent around 2 hours in the park doing some silliness (
this place was an extremely good place for making up stories and running through bushes) and some just strolling around, talking...untill we were caught by a guard and thrown out.
Some people find it embarrasing to be thrown out of places, I just think its funny. (must be the little rebell in me)
It was a very good night all in all

No comments:

Post a Comment