Thursday, September 29, 2005

Lists 6: Barcelona

I have discovered some new things about this city the first day of my stay

Food:
1: They have a lot of cheese (I am in heaven)
2: The milk tastes like shit and lasts for more than 2 months (very suspicious)
3: They sell a lot of white bread and its really difficult to get something darker with nuts in it
4: The yoghurt is little droplets of heaven
5: They have 10000 different fruit-juices

People:
1: The people are very straightforward and outgoing (I love it)
2: They stare a lot when one walks in the streets (I like that too)
3: There's a lot of hot guys (Cant say I don't like that too, ha ha)
4: Some try to pick you up through apartment adds (Weird)
5: Thre are a lot of punks here (I love that too)
6: People seem really friendly and helpful to strangers

City:
1: Its huuuuuge
2: I love it and I can see myself living here for a looong time
3: Its a lot of narrow alleys and cute little streets
4: Its surprisingly cool and "artsy", I am overwhelmed
5: There are tonns of bars and restaurants
6: There is tonns of different people everywhere
7: It contains of a lot of different areas that none look the same

Me:
1: I love this place
2: I miss my forest and climbing-trees (getting really sad without them)
3: I miss my loved ones (same goes for that)
4: I am really looking forward to get to know a lot of people here

No comments:

Post a Comment