Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lists 5 : 10 Random things I have done on travels

1 Get a guy arrested because I was skinnydipping in the middle of the nigh in the holidays (They don'nt arrest white touristst in the Caribbean for such things, so they took him instead. Can you believe it? I couldnt...Really injust)

2 Kissed a guy through the sprinkles of an old fashioned prison (result of the incident above) while a lot of other prisoners where cheering for us in the background.

3 Begged a policeofficer to release the guy pretending to be his pragnantat wife (They release people on the strangest reasons there. The entire systemtm is fucked up)

4 Hichiked for many months covering an entire country

5 Been borrowed (me and two of my friends) a huge mansion with swimmingpool for a day just as a nice and friendly gesture towards us

6 Been threatened with jail if I dint have sex or give money to a guy, who actually went and fetched the police, to take me in when I said no

7 Gone for 3 hours through an entire village looking for water that had absolutelyly none of it

8 Been robbed for all my money and creditcard and gone starving without money for 14 days

9 Cut off all my hair (2 cm short) myself with a rusty scissor after having it long (or half long) for 22 years

10 Been offered a job as a scubadiver instructor, but turned it down, since I went on an impulse trip to Germany with a guy I met instead, that suddenly inviteded me and who lived there. (Ended up living together with him as his girlfriend for 5 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment