Thursday, September 08, 2005

A foxy man

I was at this office-thingy-fix-some-papares-notworthmentioning, yesterday .
I had to sit there a really long time before it was my turn, but when it all of a sudden was I got a surprise. The guy that was going to help me was jum. I mean JUM!!
He was in his late 30s (I don't give a shit about age) he was jumjumjummy.
In the kinda way that I sortof had trouble focusing on my paperthingys and was more into just taking in the his jumminess, he he!
And there sure were some sparks flying in the room while we tried fixing paperstuff.
I thought about going back and asking him out (Yes, I am a girl and I do that, are you shocked? Ha ha!), but maybe that is just silly.
I mean, it sure would be inappropriate in some way (Norwegains would think so, believe me), but frankly I don't give a shit about that.
But I am leaving for Barcelona really soon........bahhhhh.........
But he was fiiiiiiiiiiiiine I can tell you *sighs*
He had this " I am a MAN, strong and confident, but yet compassionate and caring and soft in some ways look" pluss some indefined sensuality of a kind that just melted me down.
I just felt like throwing away all of the papers and explore all of him with my lips.
Hmmm, maybe I`ll go back.......we`ll see.....
*sighs* (Okay I know I am being a little tacky with a picture of my lips here, but I could help it, he he)

No comments:

Post a Comment