Friday, September 02, 2005

Bubblewrap, Stine and purple hair

Today was a LOT of fun. An old friend of mine, Stine, who used to live in the house I am at now too (before she moved in with her boyfriend) came on a visit. We had a long talk and it was really nice seeing here again. After talking for a while we somhow ended up in the basement.

THEN we found a treasure...... we found some bubblewrap.... we found LOTS of bubblewrap. First we just took it with us up again (forgot all about the reason we came down there in the first place), and then we just sat in the couch and cracked bubblewrap. On a sillsy-scale from 1 to 10 I think we were about 13. We were really good on the cracking. But it seemed Stine was even better than me, I was a little jealous. She had a special "twist n`crack"-technique that would just bring the best and heighest amount of "boombangbang-noises" in the bubblewrap.
 After a while we advanced even further. We seemed to come up with different shapes and forms with the wrap. Together we made a mermaid with a hunchback. Or a "merback" as we called her. She later became accessories in my hair. (......you see it in the pictures.

You also see a little of the street I live in, in the picture. Its an old neighbourhood with lots of old wooden-houses. Very cosy.) but tonight was sillinight. 

We didnt stop at that though, oh no.....we ended up somehow as "designers", creating very special dresses for ourselves - and what you see in the pictures are the result. I took pics of her and she of me. One thing I had forgot was that there were coming people over to see the apartment (since I am moving) and suddenly there were strangers moving around through bubblewrap and giggles. 

 It was an awesome day, long time since I had that huge amount of creative and really good silliness in a log time. And I really think we looked stunningly-stupid in the dresses. 

Oh, I forgot, I dyed my hair purple today too. Or it was supposed to be purple but it ended up more purple-pinkish. I am putting two pics of me and one of Stine here. Basically because she looks too good to have more than one picture of her here. 
😁😆👌 .........Well - it was a great day and.... ... We would be one step closer to worldpeace, if people had more bubblewrap in their lives. (You are allowed to quote me on this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment