Friday, September 23, 2005

I havent had any time for internet at all these days and I must say that there are a lot of people I really miss.
To you Florian, Chris, Julien and Jessica I miss you all a lot and I think about you all and I am looking forward to talk to you soon, my life hasnt been the same without you there lately.
There are other people I could list here to that I didt talk to that frequently, you know who you are, and I miss you all a lot.
I will try to update this blog now and then so you get a little peek inside my moving-prosess.

Yesterday my dad and I moved nearly al my things. It was a hell of a workout. I was totally spaghetti after all the carrying and lifting, but also very proud.
I have waaay too much stuff though, I have to get rid of some of it I think, its not good.
I am really looking forward to a clean new start in Barcelona, everything brad new and exciting, but its truly sad to leave Norway behind now too.
I have gotten to know some new people lately that I have aprechiated a lot (especially you Pål and Stig) and also leaving behind my old friends for many years is very sad. Not to mention my mom which I love so much (in spite of our endless fights, he he) and my dad.

Yesterday I got to know that my grandmother, which is the sweetest old lady ever, fell down a stair and is in the hospital (the rest of my family lives in north of Norway, including her) and that makes it even harder for me to go. I am really worried about her, cause I love her so much, and I would really have wanted to travel up there and see her.

So, leaving is just not a easy choise, it is a mixed feeling.
But I am looking forward to this new adventure in my life....

Now I have to go back to trying to find a good place to stay in Barcelna. I have tried to find a flat for a looong time now, but I have given up in a last minute panic and I am going for a hostal intead. Something which doesnt seem like an easy task either.
Hope I am not ending up on a parkbech ha ha ha.....

Hugs to all of you that I love and miss, and to all of you reading my blog
xxx
Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment