Monday, October 17, 2005

Very Random Thoughts and the beginning of a story

Barcelona doesnt feel like home yet, I hope it will
I miss good milk
I am silly and happy for no reason whatsoever now and then, it feels very good
I will soon get my computer (In a week)
I am thinking I will run out of money (I have to get a job)
Spanish is dificult to spaek but easy to understand
I am daydreaming a lot

I have this dream in my mind:
I am walking barefoot at night. Its a bright, crispy, but yet dark night and the stars seem to chin like little pieces of glass frozen to the sky.
I can feel the grass tickeling my feet and the ground gently caressing them.
I am walking in a park and the smell of pinetrees (yes, they have those in parks here) and flowers soround me and cover me like a soft transparent blanket.

Suddenly my eyes is drawn to a huge tree that stands out from the others. It has a beautiful color, and it nearly seems to shine towards me as I look at it. I get the feeling that I could spend hours and hours in this tree, curled upon its big, safe branches.
I feel like a soft calling coming from it and I walk up to it instantly.

Then I notice something just benath the trunk of it. It is a couple of glasses and a bottle og wine. I reach down, very puzzeled, wondering who has placed it there.
When I bend down to take a better look I also find a card, attached to the bottle of wine................


To be continued
Maybe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment