Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sensual tunes

Today I passed a man paying music in the streets.
That is a pretty common thing for all of us and normally I just take in the music and think "Oh, thats good" or "thats really sour" or something of the like but today I was totally struck by it.

It was such a sweet, sensual tune, it just crept into my veins and boiled me up. I started getting images in my mind of dancing closely to a wonderful man, his hand softly pressing on my back, the bare touch of his skin next to mine, the tunes of the music sourrounding us.
Dancing can be so erotic and so was this music.

I turned on my heel and went back to the man, pooring all the change I had into his hat (he deserved more after giving me that treat, but it was all I had left with me) and gave him a huge smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment