Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I dont know what to say
I want to say something, but I have no idea what

I think I want to think about something good................

Lists 8:

6 good things that has happened lately:

1:
My roomy Julien saw I was sad last night so when I came to the kitchen this morning I saw he had left me some fresh croissants for breakfast and a little note saying that he hoped it might help a littel and lost of hugs to me
I think it was really sweet ( he works at night and sleeps in long, thats why he gave it in a note)

2:
Julien (the other one) made me laught a lot today when I chatted with him online and it seems his life is going really smooth, so I was so happy for him.
I always feel well when somebody I care for is having a good time, I alwayas whish them the best, and it rises my mood to know they are fine.

3:
Classes in school has turned out to be really good and the teachers of high quality

4:
I have been to the park a lot of times and its like medicine to my heart (Havent found the perfect climbingtree though)

5:
I have gotten a lot of sweet messages and mails after I wrote about being down and I am so glad to see that I have this kind of support, it warms my heart more than I can say.

6:
When I made this list some of my good, old, sparkly, positive mood seemed to sneak back and I caught me smiling to myself. I have really missed it these last weeks and I am so looking forward to see it return. Its one of the things I value most in myself and could never live without it.

Best whishes to all of you out there that I care about and love
I miss you and whish you the very best

xxxxx
Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment