Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Heya people!

Just a short message to the world, I dont have much time

-I am in the flat but still looking at others, cause I would love to have a park nearby (So I can climb trees at night)
-The flat I am in now has a guestrom with a bed (wink,wink)
-I started school yesterday, a little disapointing, but I am not going to make snap judgements before I have more information.
-I am eating loads of croissants (the are so damn delicios) and fresh fruit.
... looking at my posts you might think I am a littel obsessed with food. If you are making quick judgements like these often I must warn you ; you might be very right! (Especially in this case, although it never shows on me, I never gain weight)
- I am all good and still in love with Barcelona

Hugs to all of you
xxx
Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment