Saturday, October 08, 2005

Kindergarten

Before I came to Barcelona I worked in a kindergarten for a while. I was looking at some photos from there the other day and I felt how much I miss some of those kids. They were just increadible.
Here you can get a little peep into my day there and why I loved them so much.

An increadibly sweet girl named Aster. When I said I was going to cuit she said "But who is going to play with me and be nice to me then?"
I look like shit in this pic, but Aster looked so sweet and it was a good memory, so I had to include it
Julie and Georg. The first love
One of our little troublemakers and sharmers (he skwirted wather on my right after I took this with the watergun - almost on my camera)
Jacob was only allowed to sleep for 20 min after dinner. He always looked like this then, which made broke my heart every time (cause I had to wake him up when he dozed off, which was around 100 times)
Nataniel and Georg. they were always up to something nasty, something I found really cool. (Dont think the others working there agreed with me, he he)
The worried parent
Edda was always like this, full of energy and smiling. It is so lovely to see a child that is truly secure and who feels loved
Kristian and some other boys. I often played "police and thief" with Kristian, which was his favourite game. I was always the thief
I totally adore this boy, julian, he often played "police and thief" togheter with me and Kristian (me and him being the horrible thieves)
Julian and Amanda posing for me
A very wild, sweet and natural girl named Sofie. Here playing hide and seek with me

No comments:

Post a Comment