Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Weird?

This is something I am very used to hearing from people now
I am not sure why, still haven`t found out yet.
Its kinda funny cause to me of course I am normal, as I spend every day in my own company, I am used to the stuff I do and think...this is how it works for everbody :P
If I thought I was very strange I would sort of have an alienated relation to myself, no?

Even though I liked the idea of being strange and different very much when I a was a teen.

Now I just think people who do this need it to feel "special" and more important than others and that this often bounds in a lack of love and not feeling value or selfasteem.
.....So, now, to me its enough to be me. +big grin+

But I am still wondering why people tell this to me all the time :P


jesus@softcatala.org sier:
hi daughter of Oedipus
Aasa sier:
heya
Aasa sier:
thanks for the dinner last night
jesus@softcatala.org sier:
you are welcome
Aasa sier:
:)
jesus@softcatala.org sier:
it's nice to know that there are weirder persons than me in the world
Aasa sier:
hahahahaha
jesus@softcatala.org sier:
it kind of comfort me
Aasa sier:
Thank you, I take that as a compliment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment