Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Reading for Exams

Calotype, No, heliotype, Argh, Daguerrotipo, what was the Spanish name? Niepce, or was it Niepsce, 1840, Am I dreaming? No, That would be the most boring dream ever....It was ferrotype, no, of course it was Daguerotipo, no, se que estoy escribiendo ahora, I am tired , and My vision is double, I think I feel asleep for a minute and dreamt I was a wolf, oh oh oh oh, well.....back to basics, Niepce invented Heliography (drawings with light) in....in, damn, when was it?????

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!
aaaah, it wazzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzz...................zzzzzzzzzzz.......

......Soft smells in the woods,
paws in wet grass,
howling to the full moon,
rushing,
rushing through the forrest,
wind stroking my fur,
alive,
so alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment