Thursday, March 23, 2006

Mierda!
I have to come up with a title for a photo-project
Or more like an under-title to a project we have been given in school that is called "My Barcelona". (Which I also find a very boring subject) We have only been given this title, the rest we come up with ourselves...
But I hate putting titles on photos, I like them to be open so every person who sees them, so they can put what they like into it
Titles are like feeding you the meaning, its for ignorants!!!
Damn!

(Concept:
I want to find "situations" or tableaus in Barcelonas environment that stands out in specific ways.
Images captured in colors or lights that are a little unusual.
I want to find the "different" Barcelona, a new way to see the city we walk around in every day.)

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment