Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Kill your babies

Thursday 23.03:
Add to this post:
Hmmm, I didn't ask why it looked fake. Hey, I have soaked myself in visual "studies" for many many years - ever since I was a kid, not to sound full of myself or something, but I know why it looks fake. I also have versions of it that looks less fake etc....

When I post something here I always( or 90% ) have all my own opinions down already.
My reason to post here is to hear your thought too, because its important and interesting to me.
The technical details I fix myself.
But its very nice of you all wanting to help out though
Hugs
xxx
Aasa

Okay
Now I am posting a photo that is .... a little, hmm, what should I say, well, you get what I mean....I guess...
But I am not especially shy, so I actually don't give a damn
so.....What do you think people?
Do this look to fake and manipulated?

I thought the idea for the picture was so good, I wanted to say something with it.
But now, personally, I think the visual composition looks like crap, in this one.
Damn
Kill your babies, isn't that what they say about creative work?
Very difficult to give up an idea you thought was so good and that you visualized clearly in your head
(Damn, I think I have that problem in life in general - I just fall in love with my ideas in dreams all the time :P)
xxx
Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment