Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Emotinal Diary For One Day

10:30
This is such a shitty day
I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate this day
Tearstearstears
Its just full of small silly little crap
Its a badluckShouldStayinBedUnderTheCoverDay!!!
HateItHateItHatieIt! StompStompStopm!!!!

14:00
Now this day sucks even more *sighs*
I had a fight with a friend, a class mate
She is such a sweety, but we both are very ill-tempered and strongwilled
Argh, I feel bad and mad and sad
Just wanna hit something really hard!

16:00
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Now I am good
And all good with the friend as well, we talked it out :)
hahahaha
What an emotional rollercoster I am :P
Still a little aggitated though
Like something is wrong or hmmmmmm something like that :P

17:00
I am HYPER beyond words!!!!!
Sooo much energy
I need to run or climb or fly or something
Haaha Jfksehxgjmdhsugmvjxvmykoperkchoidop!!!!!!!!!
Whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgharghargh!!!!!
JumoJumpJump!!!

18:·45
Ah, what a nice day
I love the world
Big, calm smile
*Wanna hug somebody*
*Waves at you*

19:40
Mierda!
I was going out for fun and my frined cancelled
And at the last minute!!!! Thats really not a nice thing to do!
really not nice
Shit!
Now I am down......

19:55
But lets see if theres some other fun out there
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment