Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Raed yraid - daily updated

OBS:
To the very few of you who have my mobile number
I have lost forgotten my mobile in Norway, and will not get it back in a few weeks

~ Aasa

Wednesday 04.10:
I lost an illusion and gained a friend

Tuesday 03.10
I am dreaming about the jungle and thinking that if I find a place to live with some weird artsy people that might be fun
:) I am searching in the Barrio Gotico (gothic area) right now, think it would be a nice place to live.

Monday 02.10:
First day at school
Jubidoooo!!!
:)
So nice to see everybody again
Really great!
Saturday 30.09 and Sunday
01.10
No time for writing

Friday 29.09:
I did it!
I made 3 exam projects in 4 days
Whoa!
Now I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Thursday 28.09:
I am like paralyzed
I have a lot of work to do and I am doing absolutely nothing
I am just sad
And not even good-sad, just sad
I need cuddle . . .

Wednesday evening:
Same today as well, I need to get a prize for this
Sigh

Wednesday 27.09:
Iamsogood! I spent hoursandhours in the lab yesterday. Its the most boring thing to do ever.
Lab-work is like math of photography...yaaaaaaaaaaawn!
But I did it!
Yuuuhuuuu!
Congrats to myself!
Tap on the back!

Tuesday 26.09:
Itsgoddamnedhothereargh!

Monday night:
My first night and there is a street-jazz-pyro-water show thingy!
Lucky me!

TAAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Monday 25.09:

I am back in the freaky city
A new start, a new place to live, new class - this will be fun!
Anybody who wants to impulsively visit are welcome!
:)

~ Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment