Sunday, October 08, 2006

I have found a place to live!

Update:
SHE HAS A CAT! And I am allergic to cats! OHMYHOWBADLUCKCANYOUHAVE!!!
I went there today to pick up the keys and such, and suddenly this cat jumps out. And I go "What the......" Her: "Oooh, I didn't tell you, I have a cat. Actually I have two. Is that a problem? I just forgot to tell you when you came last time and they weren't there then. Oh, I am sorry."

So, just to be sure I really rubbed the cat all over myself, ha ha, to see if I ma still as allergic as I thought, and when I came home my entire neck was red.
DAMN! I so much wanted to live there. What should I doooooooooooooooo?????????

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨
Original post:

Yay! Will post some pictures soon
It is a shared flat with an English girl and a Swedish guy. Both are very sweet.
My room is around 20 m2. The apartment is a little shabby but cute. And I like the style.
Its right in the most gorgeous part of the Gothic area, but also 1 min from the metro i use to school. I walked around and in the street just behind there is 3 bars that are small and
"shabby-weird-cute-artsy", which I love. In the same street there is a place where they teach a lot of stuff, like yoga, flamenco and such things. I will surely take some kinda class there. And next to that there is a tiny art gallery. Its 2 min from the harbour and the beach and 5 min from the most lovely and huge park in Barcelona. The area is also filled with people with funnylooking, weird hairstyles and most likely "alternative" opinions of the world. (I hope its not a "uniform" thing though)
Seems like this neighbourhood is made for me, ha, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment