Thursday, October 05, 2006

Run away.......

I don't want to do this
I want to go home
Everything is just really fucked up
and I am sick of getting disappointed
Right now I don't even want to travel
Or even look at a guy ever again
I am sick of these silly hopes of mine
and how my feelings is worn outside on my skin
Nobody else bloody does, they are just pretending or hiding or rationalizing
I am sick of feeling crushed, again and again and again
I made my life never safe, I made myself love the unknown,
because I never found safety, it has never been there - ever!
Maybe its not for me to find?
I don't belong anywhere or with anybody
I just feel like a outsider with no roots
Why do I have to feel so damned much
Maybe I am just being selfish now
Maybe I cannot see in this moment the people who actually care, or know me
But it feels like nobody does, and I just want to hide
I want home
to Norway
to hell with everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment