Thursday, October 05, 2006

Re-posting

Today I have dedicated to re-posting. I went through my blog and found some stuff that I liked. I will make them all into one big post.
Hope you´ll enjoy, there´s quite a lot
~ Aasa
PS: Anybody know a cheap way to get to Paris from Barca?

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨

Rain


I opened my eyes And looked up at the rain, And it dripped in my head And flowed into my brain, And all that I hear as I lie in my bed Is the slishity-slosh of the rain in my head.

I step very softly, I walk very slow, I can't do a handstand-- I might overflow, So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said-- I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head.

~ Shel Silverstein

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨

Your Monster Profile

Your Monster Name: Merciless Enigma

You Feast On: Hopeless Souls

You Lurk Around : Under Beds

You Especially Like to Torment: Fake Blondes



¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨

Be true to yourself and who you are!
~ Those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨

Some inspiration to those who need it:

Life

Life is an opportunity,
benefit from it.

Life is beauty,
admire it.

Life is bliss,
taste it.

Life is a dream,
realize it.

Life is a challenge,
meet it.

Life is a duty,
complete it.

Life is a game,
play it.

Life is a promise,
fulfill it.

Life is a sorrow,
overcome it.

Life is a song,
sing it.

Life is a tragedy,
confront it.

Life is an adventure,
dare it.

Life is luck,
make it.

Life is to precious,
do not destroy it.

Life is life,
fight for it.

~Mother Teresa~


Follow your dreams!

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨

I am so damned serious about this that I have to laugh about it
And I cant say it enough times, cause every time I realize it (yes, I forget it forget it frequently) I feel such a load falling off my chest.
And if I could be a voice to inspire somebody else to take a choice to free themselves in this way, it would be amazing.

The thing is
I Hate to sound like a damned preacher
Cause I truly believe that teaching other peole what yu believe in are a waste.
This is if it is done to convince them, that you are a carrier of the truth.
But I am only telling MY truth here.
And if somebody can feel released by these ideas, it would be great.

And when it comes to it, you don't see things before you want to, so nobody can really teach you something but yourself
But its kinda a paradox, cause this is exactly the content of what I want to say.
And I can just hope that somebody else out there is ready to hear it and see it too.
If only one does, it will make a difference.
.....
My own experience is that.....
You create your own world.
You choose your own feelings
You choose how you feel about yourself
You choose how you feel about others

Love, hate, rejection, failure......

We so often go around feeling like puppets on a string, victims to the world and the people in it.
We say "He makes me feel rejected.
He makes me feel worthless."
No
You choose to give him this power.
You choose to make yourself feel rejected.

The people you seek up in this world are mirrors of what you feel about yourself. You get attracted to those who reflects it back to you.
If you reject yourself you will seek rejection.

So then you can ask yourself instead:
Why do you reject yourself?
isn't it time to stop that?

You have the choice
Nobody else can make it for you


"The greatest weakness of most humans
Is their hesitancy to tell others,
How much they love them
While they're alive."
...........
To all my friends and family out there reading this
Hope you know how much I care about you all
:)

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow--
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand--
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep--while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

E.A.Poe

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨

Its strange
But the way you see things can change everything
Its really true....
You do create your own world!

When you choose the good and to look at the good things in something or someone
life shines through with its true beauty
When you set things free within you, that is the time you feel true freedom
Your perspective creates your world, if you see yourself as a victim - you are a victim.
If you see your losses as great experiences to learn from, they are no longer losses, but treasures.
If you embrace it all, the pain, the anger, the loss, the hurt, the joy, the love, the happiness
you will see that they are parts of the same song
The wonderful song of life

Its so simple, but so easy to forget
don't forget it
Go out today and celebrate life
Go out today and dare making yourself vulnerable - Telling those you love that you do love them
Show those you care for that you care
It can be hard - I know, but when you realize that it doesn't matter how they respond,
its not hard at all.
It comes back to the same thing, it depends on your perspective!

You have given them a gift of the good, in this lies no expectations or demands
- Just a wish to show how you feel and to give
That is enough

Hugs, smiles and happy wishes
xxx
Aasa

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨

Life is a lot of effort
The effort towards effortlessness
Thats the key
If somebody gets this, please get back to me. I will marry you, ha ha (This capture the essence of what I belive in.)

¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°°º©©º°¨¨

No comments:

Post a Comment