Thursday, October 05, 2006

Home?

Update:
Feeling better now
These things visit me now and then
If its not an existentialistic crisis its something like this
I guess we can learn from everything
Hugs
Aasa

I don't want anything anymore
I am tired of the rush after excitement in me, it is dead
I am tired of my silly dreams and hopes
Why do I have to be so damned open to everything?
I feel so much....its like the world stings me

And I don't belong here, how can I be here one more year?
I feel like a wild animal in a cage
I need trees, people, smiles, love, tenderness, closeness
Everything here is pollution and noise, noise, noise
I hate this place, the big streets, the heat
The only thing I want is just to go back home
So I can feel that at least something can be safe and warm

No comments:

Post a Comment