Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A sadhappy goodbye

Today was my last day in the kindergarten
And what both lovely and sad day
I got so many wonderful words and hugs that I was totally overwhelmed, both from kids and adults.
Riding my bike on my way home I cried for leaving them all behind thiking maybe it was a bad choice. Maybe I just should have stayed here in Norway doing this now?

Who will I have surreal conversations about cabbage with now? I just admire and am fascinated about the way kids think sometimes.
And who will I play with? I don´t know any adults who would join me pretending we are rabbits that are being hunted or wolves lost in a forest.

And where will I get 50 hugs a day and get greeted in the morning by somebody jumping up and down from joy because I have arrived?

Kids are true treasures to be around.
Damn, I am going to miss it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment