Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Healthy lifestyle

I have always been hooked on trying to live in a way that will be beneficial for my health and also the world around me.
Now I am adding two new rules to my eating....going to drink 2 liter of water every day and eat fruit after each meal (like a dessert, jum)
Some other things as well, but I wont bore you with it.
Thing is, if you have fructose in your kitchen instead of sugar you are met with strange attitudes!
I am serious!
I was very surprised to find out how little people in general care about eating healthy

5 minor tips to you who care:

- In health stores in general they have a herbal-salt called Herbamare. It tastes delicious and is soo much better than that scary salt everybody uses.
Sea-salt is also a good alternative.

- Fructose or brown instead of white refined sugar

- Stay the hell off margarine. (saturated fat has a higher mortality correlation than smoking) If you want - use butter

- Light products are full of shit - try to avoid additives in the food as much as you can (those not natural)

- If you can - go vegetarian. It does not only save you some health-risks, but has larger impacts....
Remember, everything starts with the one person
Good or evil - it´s your choise




















~ Aasa the freak

No comments:

Post a Comment