Sunday, September 10, 2006

Computer trouble

1:
So..........I can´t log on to MSN messenger or Yahoo, cause my PC is not configured for internet explorer all of a sudden. Have no idea how that happened.
I have had it for like 2 weeks now, but hadn´t had time for chatting, but I want to fix it anyway.
So if there is a helpful soul out there who knows how.
Please HELP! Cause I have tried and I have no idea.

2: My Emule has a constant low ID because my Modem or something blocks it and I have no idea how to fix that

It seems 1 and 2 is connected, as both my Emule is blocked, and so is my Internet explorer and Yahoo and MSn messenger. But I dont know what causes it, Its quite new.

3: My computer has also been fucked up for a while, giving me a bluescreen and restarting whilst I am in the mddle of something. What I get up after is the follwing (If anybody knows about such codes).








I really hope
there are
some smarties
out there
who can
save me

Hehe
Winks ;)

~ Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment