Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ladder theory and feminsim

Thank you for the great comment to my last post, men!
Its good you show that there are some cool guys out there too.
And I agree with you a lot.
A lot of the stuff the guy talks about works as a sharm, but that is not the point.
The point is that manipulation and deceive should never be the base of a relationship as I see it. If you cannot show that you are scared or need something, what support is there really then. This is the advice for those who search for relations with men who have nothing to give. Let us hope there are not too many of those.

When I read what he wrote it reminded me of the "ladder theory".
Its a lot of the same stuff, and to be quite open, I HATE IT!!!!!! Its some simple explanations and theories of manipulation. And it is taking our depths as humans and explaining it in LOW ways. Not to say that it doesn't work, because yes, in many ways this also does. BUT, the thing is that the real reasons for it working, and the greater depths of the psychics functions is left untouched. I HATE this theory for it shallow solutions and it manipulative suggestions.

All are welcome to disprove me and throw my opinions on the fire, he. he!

xxx
Aasa

PS: Has somebody noticed that feminism is a very very touchy subject in our days. In Norway it is nearly a taboo, and if you call yourself a feminist it is met with a lot of prejudice. A man friend of mine says he is one, and that even stirrs more reactions here. I normally am met with a sceptic stare and the words that "feminism is not needed anymore"
Would be interesting to hear what experiences you have in other countries and also your opinions about this.

PS2: I am being quite opinionated and not very flexible, as I see it, in this matter. Also I am posting an insulting image.
Maybe sombody will yell "you lesbian feminsit bitch", to me again Ha ha! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment