Monday, January 23, 2006

To learn to let go

Is one of the hardest things
I have learned in life

Sometimes you must let go of a dream
sometimes a wish or a longing
sometimes a person
but sometimes letting go of a person means letting go of all these things

Somebody once said to me
I expect nothing and ask for nothing, so I will never be disapoited

I will never do this. I will hope and dream, and wish and long.
I will let my heart be open and not close it because I am scared to be disapointed
And I will take risks - saying I care, even though the other person seems cold and doesnt answer
I cannot close myself for life!
But God, it hurts

And I just wish it all back, though what I am doing is saying goodbye
I dont know what else to do right now
Maybe time will make it clearer


The Chinese sign for letting go or release

No comments:

Post a Comment