Thursday, January 19, 2006

9

It happened again!!!!
What is up with these teachers?
I got a nine on my written exam as well - in photography analysation.
The bad thing is that I dont think I really deserved it.

Thing is, I really didnt read for it. Hardly at all.
But, I have always had this really sneaky gift.
You can give me any subject at all, it could be cucumbers even.
And I can spontaniously ramble about it for ages just using knowledge I have read, analyzation skills and a own talent for "blah-blahing".(I should really be a journalist, huh?)
I am a badass at it, ha ha
And thats what I used on this exam

Well, I guess I should be happy about it, but I feel a littel bad.
When she gave it to me I though it was somebody elses and after I understood it was mine I was about to ask her why she had given me this grade and if it was for real

Now I only have one more exam to get feedback on.
And that was the one I thought went well
I bet I will get a lousy grade on that then, ha ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment