Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Goodbye

Goodbye
To a dream I had of you
To somebody I thought you were
To a wish you lith inside me that now has died

You are a shadow that forms as it wants
as it is needed in the moment
A deceit to the eyes who yearns to see
but still yearns to be misled
To the person afraid of tenderness
that still wants it

You give pieces but never all
Cause you dont have it for yourself either
Deep down a emptiness
and a cry for love
that you cannot give
not even to yourself
Cause you have never been given it

You have felt rejection
so you give rejection
you have been served lies
so you give lies
you are in the moment what i want you to be
even though you think you are yourself

goodbye
to you
and to the things in me
that you mirror
I am my own deceit as well
reaching for you
and playing a game
together

goodbye to all of this
I am starting new
I am starting to love
I am opening up
to those who can love

goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment