Friday, November 11, 2005

Mysterious gift

I am amazed!
I am stunned and amazed!

I go this note that I had received a package from Germany and I thought :
"Germany??? Huh?? Who can that be..."
The only one I know in Germany is an ex that I haven't spoken to in ages.
So I went down to the post office to get it.

The guy behind the counter went in an other room an came back with a huuuge bag.
I thought it was probably several packages inside that bag, and he was going to take mine out of it. Then he lifted it up and put it on the counter.
"This is it", he said
I looked at him with big eyes "What? This is it? Sure?"
"Yes, this is it" He said "Sign here"
I couldnt believe it. But it was huge! And heavy.

I sat down and started unwrapping it.
First off with the bag, inside there was a carton box.
Then off with the box, inside was an other bag but more delicate, with a silk ribbon around the top.
"How exciting", I thought. I just had to sit there for a while, without opening it,
just enjoying the wonderful feeling of puzzeledment and wonder.

The I opened the bag.

It was "The complete Calvin and Hobbes" bound in a delicious cover. In tree huge books.
WOW!
What a surprise - what a great and sweet surprise.
I instantly fell in love with the person sending it to me, without knowing who it was.
Ha ha!
I love things like that.
A surprise-package in the mail.........and then Calvin and Hobbes.
How sweet and funny and lovely. (Hope this will inspire others to follow his example, muhahahahahahaha ;)

Then I saw a mysterious note and the sender revealed himself.
My mysterious gift came from Henry
I was actually moved to tears that somebody could do such a sweet thing.
I am so grateful
You are such a sweety
You made my day, my week, my wow!
This I will always remember

Kisses and hugs to you from Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment