Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dragon under my bed

My dragon was gone for a while.
I don't know if you remember him.
He lived under my bed for nearly a month, didn't even introduce himself,
and then one day all of a sudden, ha was just gone.
I was very puzzled.
So puzzled that I actually forgot to tell it to you.
I actually missed him

Sometimess when he was sleeping I could hear him talk in his sleep
Then he would suddenly make a littlel growl and blow the tiniest, cutest littlel flame into the air

One time he burned my toe
After that I slept more carefully and a lot lighter

But the good news is
NOW he is back
I came home today and heard somebody gnawling on something
I am not very familiar with gnawling-sounds coming from my room,
so I entered it with some precaution
There I saw his purple-spotted tail sticking out from under my bed

I must say it was a happy ocation
Maybe I will even try to introduce myself now

No comments:

Post a Comment