Monday, November 14, 2005

Dreams

Dream one: I am back in the neighborhood were I grew up. I go to the house I lived in for a while there. While living at that place I had a very difficult time, one of the hardest I can remember.
I go up to the gate and notice that the lid of the mailbox is tilted. I walk up to it and open it. It is filled to the rim with handwritten letters. Letters which seem to be written by the hand of a child. I think its possibly my own handwriting. They are all unopened.

Dream two: I am in the place I grew up again, but in a different house. The house I lived in from I was 4 to I was 10. I seem to remember it as a good place.
I am in my room and then suddenly I understand that the entire street has been burned down, including my house. The firemen are outside, and I have five minutes to collect the things I want to bring on before everybody leaves the place for good.
I have trouble doing this and they leave without me.
My Godmother arrives even though I thought nobody knew I was there and says she can help me even everybody has left. I ask her if I need a sleepingbag and she says yes, but I don't need a pillow, they will give that to me.

Dream tree: I have just washed my hair and I ma brushing it. Suddenly it is shining brighter than ever and my curls bursts out, making my hair look beautiful and new

I woke up with a song called "Learn to say goodbye" on my mind. Like my subconscious really had to spell it out for me, ha ha.

conclution / Interpretation: I will give mine soon (maybe after somebody else gives one)


"The lotus is a flower that blooms in the mud.
The thicker and deeper the mud, the more
beautiful the lotus blooms."

No comments:

Post a Comment