Sunday, November 20, 2005

A little about my origin

I just wanted to tell a little about my origin, my parents.

My daddy is an artist. He lives up in the forrest by himself in a really lovely wooden cabin. One time he had some people over at a party there a guy said to him. "How long have you lived up here?" And my dad answered "Over 20 years" The guy replied "Wow, that's impressive" (Implying that living in such a place just one day would be awful for him. Then my dad asked him "So how long have you lived in the suburb's in your house (Which is a house in a line all alike to the others, made of concrete) and the guy said "Oh, over 20 years as well" And my dad replied "Wow, that's impressive"
Ha ha, I must say I totally agree with him. Living like that guy did just for one day would be a true hell. And this also shows very much the personality of my father.
He is a playful, natural soul, who could never be trapped in any way..... he is truly a free spirit in so many ways.
My dad does sculptures, but he also draws and paints. He has done some sound sculptures that is really awesome that he has had concerts on. He also did a lot of ice-sculptures lately and won a lot of prices for them.
He is an extremely outgoing and funny-weird whimsical guy. We have a lot of fun hanging out together, and as persons we are very much alike in a lot of ways.
The thing is, I didn't get to know him before the last years. But I really appreciate getting to know him now.

My weird artist-daddyIsn't he sweet?

I only had a small picture of my mommy here. Its a shame cause she is really a sweety.
My mommy was a "kinda-hippie" when I grew up, but not in the normal way. She has always gone by her own ways and not the stream (no matter what the stream were)
She is a therapist, a clinical psychotherapist, and a really, really good one.
I know this because I have seen the gratefulness of her clients, from flowers and cards she has gotten, how much they express they care for her and how much difference she has made in so many lives.
She is a very wise woman and I have learnt so much from her, and I could never do without her. She has the warmest kindest heart I know and is a truly insightfull soul.
She is also very giving and occupied with doing good and helping making the world a better place in any way she can.
We have a lot of differences in our personality, but something we really have in common is our strong will and strenght to go our own way, something that ends us up in a lot of fights. But we always make up every time. I really love her so much.


And here is the result of this genemix, he he:
Aasa (doing something she is really good at:.......Daydreaming)

No comments:

Post a Comment