Saturday, March 03, 2007

Latley....

I have been empty for written words. I have been going through so many things, and one of them is trying to find my own borders. It is very hard, but it also includes opening up in some places, and closing in some.
I have learned so much from life after I moved here to Spain. It has been an intense process from the first day I decided to actually make a commitment in my life, my photographic studies. This has brought so much up in me, and new things keep coming into my life that challenges me, to find my own path. And it is beautiful and hard.
So....
I will still be blogging, but a little rarely and in a different manner than what you are used to.
Best to all of you, I love your comments and that you still pop by here!




~ Åsa

No comments:

Post a Comment