Sunday, March 25, 2007

Quotes

I don't belong to any fixed religion, but still I have read and appreciate a lot of their texts, because I feel that there is much wisdom to be found in them.
Here are some quotes that means something for me personally


"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh, and the greatness which does not bow before children."

~ Kahlil Gibran

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own commonsense"
~ Buddha

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive."
~ Mother Theresa

"There is no road to happiness, happiness is the road"
~ Buddha


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love. "
~ Corinthians 13 : 4-13

"With the measure you use, it will be measured to you"
~ Luke 6:38

"If you don't forgive then you block yourself off from appreciating God's forgiveness for yourself"
~ Matthew 6:15

"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known"
~ Corinthians 13 : 12

No comments:

Post a Comment