Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Challenge To The Reader - a re-posting

Today I don't want to post anything of my own.
I give a challenge to the readers of this blog.

Daily there are about 100 people who pop by it on average, and I see that of these 100 only about 3 or 4 make a comment.
I guess some just find it boring or not interesting or relevant to them and then its totally fine.

But then you have some that I see returning (yes, I can see you, muhahahahahaha ;) every day and often several times in one day, but they have never left a trace. Not even once.
And I think that is a little unfair.
I mean, if you buy a newspaper you pay for it right?
But this is totally free....only..... one of the things that fuel this blog is the comments and the conversations that can start through the comments.
Example: I can sit one day, looking at the people visiting I think "Oh, there's this person from England visiting, that I have never talked to or heard from.
I wonder who this person is. What are their lives like?"

"Why does this person come to my blog", I think.
"Looking for something?"
"Like my posts or not?"

Yes, I am watching ya

"Are they just bored?"
"Entertained?"

So, I think you who read this get the challenge by now.
Tell me a little. It can be anything. Something about you, were you live, what you do. Something you think about or just an opinion on my blog. If you hate it, like it, or are indifferent.
Just post as anonymous if you want to.

I just want to know, cause sometimes this feels like shouting out in the darkness, wondering..."Do they listen or just don't give a damn?"
And then I wonder if it would be a better idea for me just to keep this blog un-official, like the other one I have online.

So give me something dear readers :)

Lots of good wishes
Aasa

No comments:

Post a Comment