Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Birdists

Aasa says:
I would be a bird. But I don't think I would be a tropical bird, like you
But a blue bird maybe
Rahul says:
oh...
Aasa says:
with some tiny spots of something
Rahul says:
not many birds that color
Aasa says:
nope
Rahul says:
pigeon?
haha
Aasa says:
nope
haha
people are
mean to the pigeons
not nice
I am on the
side of birds
all of them
Rahul says:
yeah, here they
are called flying rats
Aasa says:
shouldn't be bird-racist
Aasa says:
I HATE that. I know. I like pigeons
"Walking rats" are the ones who call them that...hehehe
Rahul says:
birdists
Aasa says:
yupp, exactly!
...
Maybe I should blog that! - Fight for the freedom of birds
(oh, that's sortof a paradoxal sentence) hehe
Rahul says:
your blog will soon turn into 3am posts

No comments:

Post a Comment