Sunday, June 18, 2006

Reality

I've been looking for something real but I couldn't find it. How would I recognize it? I thought I was all real, I said yes, I said no, but turns out, in the end I really don´t know.
I just sit there with the feeling that something is wrong. With a feeling of not knowing anybody. With a feeling of not knowing the world?

Where can I find something real, I ask myself? I have been looking within and outside, but all I can see are illutions. All I can see is a world made up. Can I reach the real world out there somewhere? Can I see the true nature of something, or will it always be colored by me? Of course it will, how can I escape myself? That is not possible.

I seem to return to this thought again and again, and I cannot let it go...I just wish for something so simple, and yet, it seem to be the most impossible of all.
I wish to see somethinng how it really is, I want to see the source, the true nature, the reality. I want to escape these goggles that I wear, that is called my own perceptions. I want to know something sure, something pure, just something as it really is.

Can I ever know anybody as they are? When somebody talks to me, will I ever hear exactly the thing they are saying? How can I ever? How could I ever?
It will always go through the system I have made that I call myself. It will always be colored by my experiences, that makes me who I am, that makes me see and interpret the world as I do.
I can never totally see what you see, its not possible, and it freaks me out more than I can say.

Can somebody ever share worlds?
Can we ever touch hand to hand?
Can we ever find reality?

Will we ever truly see?

No comments:

Post a Comment